Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (13)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (49)
- Linux (39)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- Mac (25)
- Modern (18)
- Android (14)
- BSD (12)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Translations: Chinese (Simplified) ×
background management system for wap
This is a webim software uses Adobe AIR with AMFPHP, and it can links web site users data, so that the users can talk to each other. This webim will use multi-protocol to connect this mainstream IM softwares, such as: MSN, ICQ, Google talk.
OXmlEd is an easy to use, open source object-XML Mapping library for working with XML on the Java platform.It is based on Dom4j，but it doesn’t depend on dom4j.
An useful foundation class package.
GMEIS is a email & contents management system.
onevan is an Open-source projects
Sedna System is a memory based Key Value storage system running on data center. It has great speed, high scalability and availability. In general, Sedna system runs based on a modified Memcached and ZooKeeper service.