OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
emesene is a platform independent instant messaging client for the Windows Live Messenger (tm) network. emesene is distributed free of charge under the GNU General Public License 2 or any later version.17 weekly downloads
MSN/Live Messenger chat client for Linux.14 weekly downloads
The \\\"Archimedes Project\\\" extracts XML metadata content from Versata\\\'s repositories. It generates detailed reports (JavaDoc for Business Rules), persist XML business rules (Rules Repository) , and create JUNIT & Euclid test scripts 5.1 weekly downloads
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
Bot that following the connections interwikis of El Salvador, to add to the original page (that is El Salvador) the present connections in a connected page (that treats about El Salvador) that lacks in the version in Spanish of wikipedia.
onevan is an Open-source projects
this is the php blog which have the control panel facility for administrator and the user of the site. It has the mailing macility also and feedback also with all advanced and basic facility of the blog.