OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
An useful foundation class package.
L2 Orion Update Server Project
Microstream is a open platform with open architecture and open functionality to build up information systems .
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Bot that following the connections interwikis of El Salvador, to add to the original page (that is El Salvador) the present connections in a connected page (that treats about El Salvador) that lacks in the version in Spanish of wikipedia.
onevan is an Open-source projects
create a free scm for china
Speedframework is a lightweight persistence framework completely based on JDBC. it supports direct SQL invocation, as well as CRUD on POJO which codes is as ORM. JCS cache system has been embedded with which speed could reduce the pressure of Database