SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (123)
- Academic Free License (7)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (13)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (75)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (115)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- Linux (84)
- Mac (47)
- Modern (41)
- Android (28)
- BSD (27)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
warehouse operation system
Speedframework is a lightweight persistence framework completely based on JDBC. it supports direct SQL invocation, as well as CRUD on POJO which codes is as ORM. JCS cache system has been embedded with which speed could reduce the pressure of Database2 weekly downloads
Overview: Build a mechanism to handle async signal (Linux /Unix) in synchronized way under multi-thread environment. Benefit: 1) Signal handler will never need to be signal-safe. 2) Several Signal handler can register the same SIG NO.
PyCharm's debugger is not only one of the fastest available Python 3.6 debuggers, but also able to debug Django templates, and code running remotely, in VMs, and in Docker ContainersAdvertisement
Topics in Programming Languages
tiusMSN is an Instant Messaging client using MSN protocol, developed in C++ and Gtkmm.
tnMSN (tnMSN is not MSN) is a MSN compatible instant messenger client
This is the description of your project which will be shown on the Project Summary page, in search results, etc. It should not be as comprehensive]
this is a kind of jsp web service like selling esitates .
Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.Advertisement
wxMSN is a new full-featured and fast MSN client written in C++ using the wxWidgets library.
this is a travel system.