OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Linux (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Modern (3)
- Windows (3)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Mac (1)
- Other Operating Systems (1)
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
[M]y [A]ttempt at [R]eal [K]nowledge and [I]ntell[I]gence
MarkII: [M]y [A]ttempt [A]t [R]eal [K]nowledge and [I]ntell[I]gence Copyright (c) 2016-2017 Mark Sobkow Development of the C++14 implementation...
A project to make an Open Source Artificial Intelligence program.
Robots that run on Internet Chess Servers (i.e. FICS, ICC), including VoteBot, RoomBot, BabelBot, PlayBot, AnalyzeBot, FaceBot.
A collection of python scripts which maintain a small linux distribution for a web-managed VPN endpoint providing distributed authentication,...