ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (200)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (169)
- BSD License (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (207)
- Mac (207)
- Linux (200)
- BSD (197)
- Modern (161)
- Windows (88)
- Solaris (42)
- Other Operating Systems (35)
- OS: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X) ×
Sanvirc is a script for KVirc that includes funtions like: nick identification, autojoin, defense, atack, bots management, away system, etc. At the moment works whis IRC-Hispano bots but is very easy to adapt to other servers.
a plugin tool that will automaticly identify and handle spammers, advertisers, viruses, trojans and alike on the IRC
sentry0ne is a tcl/tk script for the IRC Client, savIRC. This script aims to be modular in design, so that you can basically choose what you want from an IRC script.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
The SkyChat Network patches & development.
An IRC bot that monitors various system statistics (most specifically interface bandwidth) and notifies users via IRC. Also includes long-term statistics tracking using a local or remote webserver.
PHP4 IRC client with ncurses interface.
A full featured set of IRC services running on a mySQL backend. In use by the unIRC Network (www.unIRC.net). #unServices on irc.unirc.net