OSI-Approved Open Source (150)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (109)
- BSD License (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- MIT License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- CUA Office Public License Version 1.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- Reciprocal Public License 1.5 (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Linux (159)
- Windows (132)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (118)
- Mac (115)
- BSD (38)
- Modern (38)
- Android (28)
- Programming Language: Python ×
pIRCb is a IRC bot created in Python.
pwnbot is a highly modular chat bot with it's primary focus on IRC, future plans are to integrate xmpp support also
pyChao is the complete Rewrite of the Free-Chao and Sacred-Chao IRC-Bots. Thus its the third Version and there is much functionalyty to reimplement. Main functuality: Fact-DB, Newsfeed-Aggregation, bc-based calculation, Funscripts
Internet Relay Chat Client, written in Python
Pyggy is an IRC (info)bot written in Python. He differs from other Python bots in that he has a LIFO send queue and flood protection. He is also fully modular and can be reloaded on the fly. Of course, he has your average infobot capabilities, too.
An IRC client in python, facilitating easy channel switching for users with lots of channels/servers.
Um projeto para testa o SourceForge
This software automates the process of holding classrooms inside IRC chatrooms. It provides a efficient and useful GUI that lets you ask questions, raise hand, discuss, have quizzes or debates. This software aims can be used for taking e-classes.
a speech assistance tool, more details will follow. Should be fun and friendly
Simple IRC bot written in Python using twizted
wxIRCC is a lightweight, cross-platform IRC client written in Python and C++.
zBot is a modular IRC-Bot written in Python. It includes a small engine to handle IRC communication and user management. It can easily be extended by plugins that add commands and handle events. Some plugins for basic functionality are included.