Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (52)
- Linux (50)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Mac (42)
- Android (11)
- BSD (10)
- Modern (9)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
A php based IRC client
phpIRChat-Plus is a secure IRC client coded in PHP and SQL to manage user messages and admin panel. It supports ALL the IRC functions, smileys/colors and it works behind a proxy. This project is an unofficial continuation from the abandonned PHP IRChat.
You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Advertisement
Red Kite project involing staff and students from schools in the teesdale district. A collaborative project where resources are developed and shared to enhance the learning experience.
Web IRC Client is an AJAX based IRC Client Web Application. It is built with ExtJS framework (client side) and FastCGI in Apache (server side). Has a high performance, efficiency and low bandwith consume design. It is ideal for high load IRC networks.
Free alternative to Mibbit ajax IRC chat!