OSI-Approved Open Source (247)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- Artistic License (5)
- BSD License (13)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (179)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (11)
- Windows (246)
- Linux (245)
- Mac (227)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (213)
- Android (40)
- BSD (35)
- Modern (33)
- Programming Language: Java ×
A Java-based IRC client.
Phoo is a bot with multiple frontends, such as IRC & Email. The bot is easily extended with plugins and is written in java. Information the bot is exposed to is persisted in a database via Hibernate and made availabe to users or plugins to query against.
rirca is yet another java IRC client with an advanced GUI (java swing). It's still in a very early state right now, but already testable/sort of useable. Once in some time, it should become as good as mIRC or X-Chat or so...
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
rizbot is an IRC bot based derived from pIRCbot, piespy (social-network diagrams), reminderbot (personal reminders), and jmegahal (learning conversations).
IRC bouncer system with build-in channel and chat message encryption. The encryption is build on to of IRC protocol layer, all RFC compliant IRCDs supported (no server addon required).
ScrumBot is an IRC-bot that hosts daily scrum -meetings in a geographically distributed development environment.
vjIRC is going to be an IRC client with voice-support. You will be able to speak with everyone else that have vjIRC in the current channel. We are currently doing lots of programming and will update this project page when we have some spare time.
zIrc is an irc client written in pure java. It supports multi-server connections, dcc file sharing, mirc-compatible text coloration, smilies, a simple, intuitive interface... It has everything you may need to make your irc experience easy and enjoyable