OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
The software that i will be makeing is a chat messenger with aim in it msn, yahoo, and myspace im.
IDE for Assembler language. Provides tools for education and many other features.
JIcq_BR is a licq/icq clone written entirelly in java and is platform independent1 weekly downloads
Chat tv Game and movies1 weekly downloads
XIRE php-scripts for free
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
This is the description of your project which will be shown on the Project Summary page, in search results, etc. It should not be as comprehensive]