OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
A data center for recording and retriving health related information. For instance, at emergency someone requires blood group B-ve(Negative). Where can we find these people with required blood group. This data center will cater such informations.
This is a webim software uses Adobe AIR with AMFPHP, and it can links web site users data, so that the users can talk to each other. This webim will use multi-protocol to connect this mainstream IM softwares, such as: MSN, ICQ, Google talk.