Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
- OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Windows (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Hot topics in AOL Instant Messenger Softwarejavafx chat
- OS: WinNT ×
Imguana is a multi-protocol instant messenging client (similar to Gaim) for Windows. In the future, a Mac and/or Linux version may be released.
Phantom IRCd is a complete IRCd that runs using a dedicated client. Phantom IRCd was first developed to test other mIRC scripts; however it has matured into a complete IRCd. Phantom IRCd also has a plugin to function as an IRC-AIM gateway.