OSI-Approved Open Source (49)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (58)
- Windows (57)
- Linux (27)
- Mac (20)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (17)
- BSD (7)
- OS: Vista ×
Wildfire! Omega is a flexible planning and information management framework for brainstorming and developing process-driven solutions. By using Omega as your solution planning tool, you can begin with the end in mind.
Your Daily Info is a C++ program that takes basic information (such as weather, top news stories and alerts) and puts them next to your tasks and appointments.
Alarm Clock with a couple of nice extra features. Wake up your way.
Infocalendar will help in making schedules for educational institutions. Easy to use, easy to learn, centralized and many exporting capabilities are our goals.
An easy way to export your Lotus Notes calendar to Google Calendar, specially for a fixed time slot. This is useful when, say you have a 9 AM meeting, but you are not in office at 8:30 to see the Notes reminder.
sReminder is a small and simple tool that notifies the user of upcoming events, such as birthdays, anniversaries, appointments and so on. It runs under both Linux and Windows.
Prayer times, Qibla and Lunar phase for your location
A simple school planner