OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Modern (19)
- Windows (16)
- BSD (15)
- Mac (14)
- Solaris (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Programming Language: Unix Shell ×
Project aims to develop a fully functional lightweight modular PHP based MRP/ERP/CRM solution for a company intranet, extranet (representatives/distributors) and public website. The suite would typically be used by a design and manufacturing environme
Script To Watch Processes/Services and Respawn them if the Crash.
Progiciel de gestion intégré
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Agel (Agenda Elettronica) is an electronic agenda written in Java. The user can insert and delete appointments very easily, with user-friendly GUI.
Keypress monitors the time a user spends on his computer. Keypress is intended as an overall worktime monitoring program, the user can follow his worktime on monthly basis. Includes a daemon, command line ui plus a gnome 2 ui (GTK 2).7 weekly downloads
A web interface based on PHP/MySQL/XML to manage a Internationalization/Localization team and work. eg. Job Assignment, Proofreading, Glossary...
A diary backend designed to be easily accessed by IRC bots, web front ends, unix shells or whatever.
SmoothOperator is a service ticket managment system written in PHP that is geared more towards network consulting companys with multiple techs. It allows for both priority leveling jobs, job day scheduling, and on call paging if a high priority job is e2 weekly downloads