OSI-Approved Open Source (169)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (123)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- BSD License (7)
- MIT License (4)
- PHP License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Other License (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (177)
- Windows (162)
- Mac (147)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (113)
- Android (66)
- BSD (25)
- Modern (23)
- Programming Language: PHP ×
A web-based calendar, scheduler, todo list, note book, goals and targets, address book and more. This project aims to have a complete and comphrehensive php web-based organizer solution to help you manage your life and information.
This is the main page of Reservalia, a Drupal module created to manage with easiness the reservations of the infrastructures of an organization, such as matherial, rooms, etc.
The WebOCS is an Web Based Online Communication System which integrates a variety of communication tools in one system allowing one to share information easily with coworkers or peers. Included: Webmail, File Uploads, Photo Albums, Chat systems, and more!
The only converter between the Hijri(Islamic) & Gregorian dates, that is 100% compatible with Um AlQura Calendar of Saudi and most of Muslim World. Format Hijri/Greg dates according to PHP:date() standards in Eng/Arabic. Hijri date() & mktime() functions
vTiger 5.04 Open Source CRM. Turn Sales Orders into Purchase Orders with one button click. We have made many other modifications and integrations with other software like QuickBooks and Zen Cart.
Multi-user calendar and event system. Support for personal, group and public events. Includes a web-interface, desktop-interface, attendance tracker for events, comments for events and an internal messaging system.
NETOFFICE EIS: CRM/SRM Corporate AddressBook ; iCAL Corporate Calendar + Agenda ; eMSG MailBox Email + Fax Messagery ; DMS FileManager + Document Management ; EXTM ModExpress (modules / extra apps: financial, sales) ; CPanel administration ; Intercha3 weekly downloads