OSI-Approved Open Source (111)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (102)
- Mac (89)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (70)
- Android (35)
- Modern (24)
- BSD (20)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Office Suites
- Time Tracking
- To-Do Lists
- Project Management
- E-Commerce / Shopping
- Desktop Publishing
libqcw is a set of Java APIs to parse, manipualate, and write the QCharts (TM) workspace file format. It also includes a GUI named QCWTool that provides some basic manipulation of such workspace files.
Generic billing tool that propose a model to categorize a data flow and calculate the prices of these categories
A SMARTY Version for osCommerce. with improved graphics and smooth navigation modularization
A web-based maintenance management system for clinics and hospitals. Allows to store equipment information, customer complaints and issue workorder sheets. Uses PHP and MySQL in order to be portable to any operating system.
Integrated Business Administration Software System
Salesforge is a community project committed to developing leading international open source sales force automation tools that will run on all major platforms. The main product of this effort is the salesforge desktop.
Control system that manager the commerce of vehicle.
gui for calculating banknotes and coins of a single currency. May be used for calculating sum of money in a cash mashine.
Data reporting application
Trauma registry suite; Data collection application and server scripts to build trauma data warehouse and perform web-based analysis reporting. Cross-platform compatible for Windows, Apple, Unix, or Linux.
virtualMag is a warehouse administration software WMS. It is meant to trace product items entered into warehouse with an easy to use interface and an internet interface for managers to query and create reports for the warehouse inventory.