OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Programming Language: Euphoria ×
StoreMgr is intended to be a cross-platform open-source point of sale system for small businesses. It will need to account for products, services, and packages; purchasing, sales, inventory, delivery, and appointments.8 weekly downloads
EDI Translator is a fast and easy way to handle your business-to-business X12 data. Commercial packages to handle this typically cost over $20,000. With open source, we can easily create a robust product for a far lower TCO.
Full-feature word processing program to replace Microsoft Word, improving on OpenOffice.Org Writer. Uses ODF. Supports MS Word advanced features, including multi-level outline numbering. Designed by a professional WP operator for high-end WP users.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.