OSI-Approved Open Source (206)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (38)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- BSD License (8)
- Apache Software License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Windows (190)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (162)
- Linux (160)
- Mac (130)
- Modern (50)
- Android (36)
- BSD (31)
- License: Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1) ×
A business intelligence platform that includes reporting, ad-hoc querie and analysis (OLAP).
Simple personal accounting for Java-enabled mobile phones. Allows recording expenses and displaying categorized totals in the specified date range.
state-of-the-art, web-based ERP environment
Open Source Implementation der ELSTER® Schnittstellen für die Abgabe elektronischer Steuererklärungen.
a tester software for the win 98 and win2000 projects. we'll try to revive some older projects here and if we get help we'll move them to higher versions.
<workware/> is virtual appliance with a suite of turn-key applications ready built and configured for business. It is composed of the best in open source software; configured and tailored to the needs of SOHO/SMB businesses and distributed workforces.