OSI-Approved Open Source (62)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (52)
- Windows (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (49)
- Modern (42)
- Mac (29)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Android (11)
- Office Suites
- Time Tracking
- To-Do Lists
- Project Management
- E-Commerce / Shopping
- Desktop Publishing
- Report Generators
- Knowledge Management
OpenInvestor provides a set of components to gather information from various sources; content caches and templated rendering mechanisms. Use on your intranet, or setup a fully-fledged web/WAP/XML distribution mechanism on the Internet!
A business platform to hold applications for on-line peer-to-peer cooperative work.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
A point-of-sale and inventory management system.
Spicebird is an open-source email and collaboration suite based on the Mozilla platform. It provides integrated e-mail, contacts, calendaring and instant messaging. It can connect to any SMTP/IMAP email server, CalDav Calendar server and Jabber serve
SIMILE-timeline based application. Calendar desktop widget offering GANTT chart like view. Uses SuperKaramba for KDE, gDesklets for GNOME. Standalone version for Windows.
Ulbora Blog is a Node.js blogging add-on for Ulbora CMS. Ulbora Blog uses REST web services built to the Ulbora CMS add-on specification.
Viciniti Logistics is a tool which provide the facility to the end users to deliver products or do maintenance in minimum time requirement or minimum cost requirement or optimum time/cost requirement.
E-Book reader for EPub and PDF formats. Linux desktop and tablet, perhaps later Linux phones.
Eva TechSoft Projects
Enabled Work Space tools for all platforms and people
Cross-platform office suite based upon the Mozilla framework. Using the power of XPFE, XUL, and XPCOM, mozOffice runs anywhere that Mozilla runs.
openDCS is a free GPL licenced Distributed Control System that will run on Linux. It could also be called and a Control and Automation server. The system will managed a network of distributed IO components: controller - viewer - historian - other
SgLinuxOS is small Linux distribution based on LFS(LinuxFromScratch) using uClibc and busybox, running live from ide cdrom.1 weekly downloads