There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (71)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (50)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Apache Software License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- CUA Office Public License Version 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (82)
- Windows (82)
- Modern (59)
- Linux (43)
- BSD (31)
- Mac (16)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- OS: 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) ×
Zephyr Basecamp is a functioning enterprise project giving small and midsize businesses the same level of inventory, orders, sales & accounting expected from commercial apps. Uses ODBC & Postgres allowing other Apps to use data. Linux & Windows.
Server software to pull data from loan origination software i.e Calyx Point.
eComm is open source business solution based on .NET framework and C# language. Should be ported to Linux for Ximian's Mono project. From start it runs on Windows 2000, XP, Windows.NET servers with .NET framework and MS SQL Server 2000 on server.
project name glocula/randover is a xml based programming language thats web/xml based and can work with all other programming languages and is easy to program and works on any talking language like french english russian chinese etc
jspread is an open source java based spread trader. jspread can be used as an equities front office tool for spread (pairs) trading.
phpfastnews is a phpnuke phpslash phorum like application that is 100% compatible with phpshopcore (http://www.phpshop.org). Users can add secure ecommerce to this news article forum product review application VERY easily (see www.phpshop.org).
This project consists of Tcl based modules and extensions used to create Collaborative Development Environment extensions. It automatically integrates workflow processes and functions into desktop applications like Microsoft Outlook (tclCDE-Outlook) and