OSI-Approved Open Source (114)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (77)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (8)
- Common Public License 1.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Modern (130)
- Windows (130)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- Linux (66)
- BSD (36)
- Mac (32)
- OS: Win2K ×
jspread is an open source java based spread trader. jspread can be used as an equities front office tool for spread (pairs) trading.
Back office and point of sale that can run on any operating system supported by Mono. It will support Stock Control, Suppliers and Accounts.
Application of neural network to predict the future of stock exchange, aerospace ( ufo trajectory ), sound, image, noise, scientific or medical data. You need , by example, 100 days of a numeric data and the number of days to predict (by example 7 days).
my test project on sourceforge.net for testing
An alternative to commercial solutions in ERP world.