The deal enables Softbank, a multinational Japanese telecommunications and Internet corporation, to offer Dialpad to its customers. It also makes Dialpad the first pure cloud communications provider to enter into the Japanese market, which is one of the largest economies and technology markets in the world.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
Software for Analysis (Audit, Evaluate and Value) of Financial Models, specially created in Spreadsheets.
an artificial stock market, which contains investors with different strategies, including REE, passive, BSV and noise. The market structure is based on SFI ASM, while this ASM is used for studies on financial economics.