OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sleepycat License (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
This intl. project is based on a 3/yrs research. We focus our efforts to create and to exploit services that connect S&MB to Customs Agency for cross-border transactions, by eliminating Customs Brokers and by downsizing fees to 15$ fix price, ą65% saving
Billing system solution. Library for credit card/ACH processing, recurring billing and subscription management for member and donor centered organizations. Provides a way for POS / retail / recurring credit card and bank account processing.
LitePay.com opensource integration samples and development core.
A Ticket Sales web system (similar to osCommerce but aimed at Ticket sales) Created for a Uni project. Will be completed in approx. 12 weeks as part of a 3rd year UNI project. It is GPL so anyone can use/modify it as they see fit. It is VERY insecure
Client integration library for UniPay Payment Gateway solution
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.