OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Windows (11)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Validation of IBANs, bank accounts, credit cards, identity cards1 weekly downloads
A pro accounting software, OUR PRIDE!!! You can use it free. :)
Business Administration application with LAN/WAN limitless multi-user capabilities. Features, client, employee, invoice, inventory and products management, etc. Extremely user friendly web page design. Based on Apache, MySql and Php.
Convergent BSS OSS telecom voice, data, voip billing
this is point of salse program based on C#
Totally integrated enterprise and e-government low cost solutions, with dynamic object entities, billing engine, unified clients base and documents management system. All information are usable from integrated DWH e BI.
A ALL-IN-ONE solution (ERP, CRM, POS,...) for Small-Medium Enterprises in the global market. Covering all areas from order and customer/supplier management, supply chain to accounting
Complete ORM .NET library that goes beyond regular ORM's. It includes data acess, bussines logic and user interface automation, centralization and standarization. Allows programmers to create database applications really fast.
The Swiss Tournament software uses the U.S. Chess Federation's Swiss system to pair players during each round of a chess tournament.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
This is a Web based electronic tendering application to source, award and manage the total electronic procurement process as per the functional requirements put forth by IDABC(EU). Developed using .NET with c# and a database independent layer.