OSI-Approved Open Source (85)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (75)
- Linux (74)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- Mac (54)
- Android (24)
- Modern (21)
- BSD (15)
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2) ×
open4invoiceing is a small program intented for small business to issue invoices, billing, for keeping information about overdue invoices and more
An alternative to commercial solutions in ERP world.
This system have how main goals the control of store optical.
OXERP is an Open Extensible ERP. It provides full core features of ERP and CRM solutions : accounting, customer management, supply chain... Designed for use out of the box and easy to customize : invoice printing templates, accounting process...
A basic acountancy software with enhanced tools for small and medium company.
Programa de contabilidad y facturación, clónico de Gestión MGD.
Java API for quickpay payment gateway
Samanyolu Project's Common Documentation and Libraries
ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
The tinyPayroll application is intended for small businesses to be a simple, platform-independent time-tracking and payroll tracking solution.
MyPhpMoney is a tool written in PHP to manage bank accounts thru a web interface. It uses mysql to store data and relies on PHPLIB (template, session and database abstraction).4 weekly downloads