Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network.Are you evaluating this software for your business?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (127)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Artistic License (5)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (87)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (128)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (14)
- All BSD Platforms (13)
- All POSIX (56)
- OS Independent (40)
- OS Portable (12)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (84)
- Mac (70)
- BSD (58)
- Modern (43)
- Android (18)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Data Warehousing
- Business Performance Management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Service Management
- Business Process Management
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Business Continuity
Hot topics in Enterprise Softwareoptimization
- Programming Language: Perl ×
Service/daemon that provides pseudo-CIM information about a host computer.
System for Web usage mining and data warehouse: it allows the discovery of knowledge from data (KDD) regarding users' usage on the Web (such as unique visitors, sessions, transactions) and organise it in a RDBMS (currently PostgreSQL). Written in C++.
IT Open Suite, based up on ITIL v3.
It integrates a bundle of functions on a unique platform, permitting to administer as completly as possible the local area networks of a site : discovery, inventory, asset mgmt, teledeploy, logging, reports, graph, security, snmp portmapper, helpdesk, ..
This is a set of optimization models and supporting software for exploring the relationship between patient scheduling and nursing unit occupancy in hospitals.
Project aims to develop a fully functional lightweight modular PHP based MRP/ERP/CRM solution for a company intranet, extranet (representatives/distributors) and public website. The suite would typically be used by a design and manufacturing environme
Web-based POS for LedgerSMB
POS type address label printing app. Uses perl, GTK2 and LDAP to provide a simple frontend to search a LDAP contact list and send selected contact details to a printer either via glabels or directly to a CUPS que. Currently work in progress.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.