OSI-Approved Open Source (140)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (79)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (12)
- BSD License (10)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Affero GNU Public License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (151)
- Linux (128)
- Mac (107)
- Android (74)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (74)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (15)
Showing page 7 of 7.
Docflow system for xml documents. Based on JBoss JBPM as a workflow core. With pluggable document repository (eXist repository by default), сustom views for different types of documents and workflow tasks.
Another enterprise management project for brazilians business. The scope of the software still does not cleary drawed, but for now I am working on java tech strategies integrations and infrastructure.
Enterprise Content Management System
ootbes stands for "Out of the box enterprise solution". It is an all-in-one solution for an entire IT department for any enterprise.
This project aims to create web-based open source software for heritage and volunteer run railways.
An Open Source Alternative of a Commercially Available WMS
ossITSM is a full function ITSM(IT Service Management) system. References ITIL, etc. Includes 5 big parts: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transaction and Service Operation.Continue Service Management.Also CMDB and Monitoring System.
Point Of Sale for a pizza restaurant.
software ERP, pensado para el manejo de pymes y minipymes, pensado como una herramienta que haga más eficiente el control y manejo de los recursos de una empresa.
Powerful Perl/MySQL-based Ticketing system for small/medium organisations to log, track, manage and respond to customer/client emails via web-based front end. Includes staff login, personalized queue views, private/public updates and more besides.