You can start backing up your Hyper-V and VMware hosts in a matter of minutes. Then set up a backup schedule and replicate backups offsite for added disaster recovery. You can even granularly restore Files or Exchange Items directly, or instantly boot a VM from backup. Download today and get a chance to WIN a Nintendo Switch!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (58)
- Linux (47)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (45)
- Mac (36)
- Modern (16)
- Android (14)
- BSD (12)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Data Warehousing
- Business Performance Management
- Business Intelligence
- Business Service Management
- Human Resources
- Business Process Management
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Status: 7 - Inactive ×
ERP Software based on the Eclipse Framework
Water Closet Information System A school team project to design and develop an information system to facilitate all the aspects of running a public toilet company. Successfuly presented for 49 of 50 points. Project closed.
Editor for Petri nets
Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
WickedWicket purpose is to simplify and remove verbose code when using the wicked web framework by intensively using the "convention over configuration" and DRY principles.
ivy-supplements have moved to github: https://github.com/ivy-supplements/ On this page only outdated artifacts for Axon.ivy 5.1 or older are still archived. The cool new stuff is on github. Feel free to fork and contribute! Xpert.ivy Supplements is a collection of extensions, libraries and sample projects to be used with Xpert.ivy.
Solution for integration ZK framework and Olap4j
Generate plots from a FogBugz server
>> Project is inactive. Please download only if you are interested in the source-code >> and understating the working of the product. guNa is ODBC based free query tool (Editor) for Netezza , Oracle, Mysql (for rest of database you can just use the query
This software aims in providing a Greek version CES-D test.
Test sourceforgee. It's private project
Project is no longer supported/developed.
orcaCRM is a fork of vtigerCRM. It is enhanced for the special purposes of service companies. New enhancemnts are customer numbers, project management, time tracking and resubmission list with email reminder.