OSI-Approved Open Source (25)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (28)
- Linux (27)
- Mac (18)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- Android (12)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (4)
Showing page 2 of 2.
Content addressable storage system for host backup
An online system to support membership organizations with public events. Includes support for multiple programs, budgets and accounting, committees, online ballots, newsletters, sub-groups, volunteers, and online ticket sales using PayPal.
PrestaShop Product Order FME Module allows advance product order
RBME is a simple tool to assist in implementing a general backup solution based on rsync and hardlinks with an automated management of the disk space on the backup media. rbme is enterprise-ready and send email reports about everything it does.
Sunworld Vandita is a new projects of Sunworld Group.
Complete a Job anytime with talented professionals & businesses
a pseudo cluster dns orchestrator software, or a simple disaster recovery system for intranet networks.
a Service Knowledge Management System according to ITIL best practices, based on a CMDB, controlled by workflow
epgbox is small project witch collects EPG data (from web sites and/or
Parallel and atomic backup utility with web-based management. Written in PHP for simplicity in modifying and extending the framework. Multithreads not-so-multithreaded processes like rdiff-backup, rsync and SSH to decrease backup windows.3 weekly downloads