OSI-Approved Open Source (70)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- RealNetworks Public Source License V1.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (56)
- Windows (56)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- Modern (43)
- Mac (30)
- BSD (17)
- Android (12)
- Translations: English ×
This is an application that play's all most all files that your conventional windows media player can play. But it's comes handy when you organize and rename your collection. Even with a lot of futures. SO, enjoy!
nemosomen is a framework for designing open source, network based, multimedia (video/openGL/sound/MIDI) realtime toys a suite of tools for distributed development, processing of media. It tries to shift most of the working process in realtime processes.
This project provides realtime implementations of popular HDR tone mapping operators on GeForce 8800 GPUs using the CUDA programming environment.
Ribook is a hotel booking system based on PHP, MySql, Flash modules and the system will contain live booking modules so the customers no need to registrate their credit info on a webpage but they will do it live with the use of macromedia 2 server.
RealTime Vision System for Linux using Video4Linux Api, the Qt3.x libraries for the interface and the Vislib (ActiveMedia libraries) for image processing