OSI-Approved Open Source (174)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (141)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (182)
- Linux (182)
- BSD (177)
- Modern (101)
- Windows (52)
- Mac (41)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- OS: All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes) ×
MacMPEG2Decoder (aka MM2D) decodes MPEG2 video into a variety of formats, normally quicktime based, on a Macintosh (Classic & OSX).
XLV is a good middle-level layer for handling video streams.
Avi Tools is a set of tools for Linux to manipulate avi files (cut, merge, explore, stream extraction).
The LMLJPEG library provides streaming video functionality for the LML33 video card. It's primary usage is to compress raw RGB data into MJPEG that can be displayed by the Zoran chipset.
A tool based on libmpeg3 for extracting frames from an mpeg file (typically for use as thumbnails).
Command-line tools for movie subtitles in SubRip (.srt files) and MicroDVD format (.sub files). 'srtshift/udvdshift' can adjust the subtitles by shifting them to the beginning or to the end. 'srtrate' does the same by changing the supposed frame4 weekly downloads
Measure accuracy of file format conversion.