OSI-Approved Open Source (172)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (139)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Artistic License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (180)
- Linux (180)
- BSD (173)
- Modern (98)
- Windows (52)
- Mac (40)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- OS: All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes) ×
gmpeg2enc is a frontend to mpeg2enc/mplex/vcdimager from mjpegtools and toolame. It takes care of encoding video and audio, multiplexing in an intuitive GUI and can be used to build VCDs or SVCDs from many fileformats.
mpegMe is a simple graphical tool that helps you convert various video files into DVD-compliant MPEG-2 format.
Client/Server program using for encode video data to divx format throught a LAN.
Miscellaneous command-line tools for use with the tmpgenc mpeg2 encoder. Will include a utility to generate batch jobs given a .tpr file with the settings, and a shell to change tmpgenc settings when invoked from a 3rd party program like MemoriesOnTV.
toppi is a all in one software system that converts any video sequence in a 3d vectorial scene (3dxf) The system consists of several frameworks incl. image conversion, Matrices, Item Tracking, Calibration etc. c++ under DOS and should move to LINUX