Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (192)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (13)
- Boost Software License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (111)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (11)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (210)
- Windows (194)
- Linux (191)
- Mac (159)
- Android (121)
- Modern (41)
- BSD (40)
- Video Capture
- Non-Linear Editor
- Still Capture
- Special Effects
- Realtime Processing
Hot topics in Video Softwareteletext
- OS: OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms) ×
A landscape viewable outside of a window invites users to participate with the outside environment by actively changing it. A familiar space becomes disorienting when interaction with a familiar setup responds contradictorily to users expectations. This
This project is yet another multimedia framework.
The aim of this project is to provide teletext services to tv stations on cheap(ish) hardware. Just connect a television set to the TV out of your graphics card!
VBase is a graphical front-end for a multiple user video storage, archive, and retrieval system. It includes a java upload/download applet, as well as a search system which can parse meta data about the stored video, and is based on a LAMP stack.
vdr_remote is a graphical cross-platform Desktop Application with which you can remotely control a running instance of the Video Disk Recorder vdr over a TCP/IP network connection.
Adobe(R) Flash(R) Video format (FLV) to MPEG4 Transcoder.
code in this repository is now deprecated, vvvv has moved to github. please see: https://github.com/vvvv/vvvv-sdk --- a collection of standards-based plugins compatible with (among others) vvvv: video tracking plugins based on the freeframe api, audio/video directshow filters, and plugin nodes based on vvvvs own plugin interface. for vvvv see: http://vvvv.org
Tools for interactive, live multimedia. Live coding.
We will create a complete MPEG4 part 14/Quicktime parser in Java, add a full working example in J2ME and then port the whole thing to C#.