If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (144)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (83)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- BSD License (16)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- MIT License (8)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (10)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (136)
- Linux (103)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (86)
- Mac (70)
- Modern (61)
- Android (50)
- BSD (22)
Showing page 7 of 7.
free source e2 image
For the royalfree video codecs and tools
A C, fast audio/video MPEG decoder.4 weekly downloads
webserver v 2.2 avec se programme vous soriez creez votre servuer web
An open source project to create a large scale wireless (frottle/openwrt), networking (ospf/bgp), IPTV (videoland/myth), VoIP (asterisk/freeswitch) test bed. We are primarily focused on the Southern California area.
do the same thing that vorbiscomment does, but for Ogg Theora
Adobe(R) Flash(R) Video format (FLV) to MPEG4 Transcoder.
Modification of a x264 cli encoder to use a GPU
mod for x264gui by croma25td to use tmod Builds and others things for last tmod encoders http://astrataro.wordpress.com/13 weekly downloads
x264vfw is the VfW (Video for Windows) version of well known x264 encoder + ffh264 decoder (from FFmpeg/Libav project).5,248 weekly downloads
zSVC provides an efficient implementation of the standard of H.264/MVC. Its aim is a real time codec framework.
zSVC provides an efficient implementation of the Scalable Video Coding extension of H.264. Its aim is a real-time SVC decoder framework on PC platform.
We will create a complete MPEG4 part 14/Quicktime parser in Java, add a full working example in J2ME and then port the whole thing to C#.