OSI-Approved Open Source (74)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Academic Free License (7)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Linux (65)
- Windows (63)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (46)
- Mac (42)
- Modern (26)
- Android (25)
- BSD (20)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
This project implements series of homework assignment from Columbia university course. The main target is to create a SIP enabled thin audio client for Linux.
Tracknotes is a tool for adding notes, links and file attachments to audio tracks and possibly in the future, videos.Its useful for students and professionals who records speaches, conferences and meetings.
This is a WebTool to convert text to audio format content. This tool will allow users to post some text and take the output as mp3 file.
vTune is an open-source pitch corrector and editor.
Text to speech .Net library for Vietnamese.
This project is intended for users who want to get more out of the voice modem they may have. Why another project for modem? Looking for the good quality software for the voice communication trough the modem, I could find only Win32 based. Linux now :)
Project to have speech recognition on unix/linux platform, It has to find the pattern and response according to the pattern ,It should able to find it in normal human flow of speech does any one has idea on this please helpme