OSI-Approved Open Source (75)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (9)
- Other License (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (89)
- Windows (89)
- Modern (49)
- Linux (34)
- Mac (21)
- BSD (16)
- OS: 64-bit MS Windows ×
CrossPlatform music catalog management with normalization concept
Multimedia Toolkit : -sound toolkit -Picture Toolkit -Video Toolki -Periphical material toolkit -Windows manager
Universal TV Channel player for Sopcast or other video streams
If you ever enjoy falling asleep to music? Then Dream Time is the application for you. Simple, but effective....
Downloads lyrics and karaoke files from the internet and displays them. Supports varoius players (Winamp, Windows Media Player, more to come). You can create your own lyrics and timestamps in an easy and intuitive way. It's the best for your lyrics!
JJazz generates musical MIDI accompaniment based on a chord leadsheet ("Cm7 / F7") and rhythm style information, like e.g. Band-in-a-Box or Jammer. It can be expanded thanks to a plugin system, for unlimited rhythm generation capabilities.
Outer Galactic Jukebox is an open source streaming media player.
Digital vinyl sound reconstruction.
This software enables you mainly to manage your audio collection. You can add multiple tags to your songs (genre, dance), make smart playlists and more things will come.
A multi-format music organizer, tag editor, player, and converter.
YouTube to MP3 downloader & converter. Download video and audio from YouTube and convert it to MP3/AAC.
auxMpeg is a small portable dynamically-linkable library that provides decoding ability for MPEG-1, MPEG-2 Layer I, Layer II and Layer III.