OSI-Approved Open Source (117)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (63)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- MIT License (6)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (113)
- Windows (113)
- Mac (93)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (73)
- Android (44)
- Modern (40)
- BSD (26)
Ajax/php interface to mpd (media player daemon). Web backend is PHP; manager for known songs is cli Python; known songs are stored in MySQL; more info to follow later.
mus-eek is the next step in the evolution of web audio jukeboxes: a heavily ajaxed web interface for audio playback, featuring a slick interface, fast media access, top ten & rating system, a chatroom, wikipedia integration, mass tagging...
Providing a full web application to search, listen and learn about every possible music.
myLife is a web based media server that can stream your personal media to multiple devices.
The mission of the project is to bring creativity, and innovation closer to individuals and communities in a society that is loosing its touch with the creativity that put us where we are, and the excitement of being able to create something ourselves.
Listen your music wherever you want with webTunes, the web streaming solution for your iTunes Library
Turn an old DOS box into a powerful MP3 player.... Control it from from any computer via your web browser... Play individual tracks, albums or any combination using playlists... Project based on mpxplay (c) and phpwebamp (php)....