OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- OS: Project is an Operating System Kernel ×
A Linux Proaudio FrameWork with improved Wine/kernel(rt) support3 weekly downloads
tOfuS is an OS kernel with framework capabilities, in order for everyone to experiment on it. (was: A Music-Production oriented Operating System, for use in recording studios and live performances as a mixing desk and user-programmable DSP).1 weekly downloads
Dynics is an operating system for the 64-bit IBM-compatible PC, focussing on services for dedicated audio and MIDI processing. Dynics turns the PC into a powerfull and stable studio component. This is one step towards the DSC: Dynics Studio Computer.
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
MPeaFlea is a project that aims to create and design the hardware and software for a portable (physical) mp3 player with a completely open design. Preferably it will also support ogg vorbis and will be developed around an ARM9 processor.
This project consists of pre-built kernels and patches which provide significant enhancements to the Linux kernel used on RioCar / EmpegCar music players.