OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Intel Open Source License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (48)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (46)
- Linux (29)
- Modern (22)
- Mac (19)
- BSD (11)
- CD Audio
- Sound Synthesis
Hot topics in Sound/Audio Softwareaudio background music cutter
- License: Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1) ×
This set of audio components will allow you to play, record, and compress audio data. It is a high-level wrapper for the Windows "Audio Compression Manager" API.
A simple audio player using bass.dll which will evolve into a radio alarm clock later.
A cross-platform, MP3 and playlist manager for portable MP3 devices such as the Samsung Napster YP-910GS.
Extreme cross-fading for party play and background music. Outputs direct or as an icecast 2 stream source.
All-platform database creation tool for iRiver H (formerly known as iHP) jukebox models.
A music-tracking application that keeps track of and ranks the correlations between songs played in close proximity to each other, allowing users to analyze their music-listening tendencies.
vox-attendant is a telephony voice enabled virtual receptionist designed to work with VoiceXML and includes a distribution for the Voxeo Prophecy platform. It provides a web based interface for managing the directory.