OSI-Approved Open Source (231)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (177)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- CUA Office Public License Version 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (187)
- Linux (183)
- Windows (154)
- Modern (118)
- BSD (89)
- Mac (87)
- Android (18)
- CD Audio
- Sound Synthesis
Hot topics in Sound/Audio Softwareipod transfer
- Status: 7 - Inactive ×
An interface between a vst host and plugin that uses Open Sound Control to transport control and audio data to external OSC servers and clients. This therefore allows vst distributed processing amongst other application areas.
WebDJ is a DJ system with the ability to stream audio over the internet. The system is based on plugin system for input, dsp and output, with the capability of preview audio processing before broadcast it.
Wheels of Steel is software for mixing and sequencing music files such as MP3 or OGG. It is written in C# using Gtk# for GUI stuff to make it cross platform. It uses the FMOD library for sound output.
Yet another car MP3 player. For my personal amusement and sharing the experience with others.
X-L Radio Software Con Estaciones de Radio, Variadas, Reggaeton, Rock, Hip-Hop, Pop, con un diseño simple pero llamativo, facil de usar creado por xerverlabs
Simply, it's an audio file player. That's it. No synchronised eye-candy visuals, video file playing or bread toasting capabilities; just resource-friendly audio playing on your desktop. Eventually, anyway -- this is a very new project.
freshness is a simple audio files organizer for GNOME desktop. You can edit and view tags for MP3, FLAC, OGG and MPC audio files.
This is a library written in C++ to manage music collections.
A library for interacting with mp3 player devices to keep your music files synced with your mp3 players without the necessity for proprietary software for each device.
Back in 2006, motufw aimed to provide a Linux driver for MOTU firewire audio interfaces. Since then, changes made to the freebob project (now called FFADO) made it possible to add MOTU support there. Ongoing MOTU driver development is at www.ffado.org.
C++ client for mp3 server box, a network interface (found at http://www.igalaxie.com/ltt/mp3) acting together with the MySQL-Database as very flexible mp3 jukebox. It was preliminary designed to build up an user interface inside a car by using a serial LC
There are hundreds of applications to manage your music collection. This one has been abandoned.
a Max/MSP external object that retrieves input from the P5 Glove
Entertaining and helpful Eclipse-Plugins
* Provide an advanced mechanism for random-play of large sound databases * Calculates the replay-gain for the songs to balance different recording levels * Keeps history automatically, even if files are moved around * Uses python to be easily extended
An XMMS input plugin that allows support for playing srtp streams
THIS PROJECT IS BROKEN DUE TO APPLE CHANGES, AND THERE ARE NO PLANS TO UPDATE IT. PodLift allows the user to browse and listen to all tracks and playlists on an iPod or iPhone, and transfer them to iTunes and/or their hard drive.3 weekly downloads