Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (72)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (63)
- Linux (59)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (58)
- Mac (45)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (21)
- Android (14)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
Various CLI audio management tools
A universal audio file converter for Mac OS X developed in Cocoa / Objective-C with the LAME and Core Audio APIs.
Easily convert audio and video files in PHP with this easy to use module. Supports all major audio and video formats. Great for video or audio hosting sites.
Join ACM and take advantage of thousands of online courses, video tutorials, and online books available through ACM’s online Learning Center. Stay ahead of the curve by reading Communications of the ACM, our monthly flagship publication that delivers incisive essays, reviews and research, and ACM Queue, an online magazine for software developers written by leading software engineers, computing researchers and tech entrepreneurs.Sponsored Listing
This project aims to provide a free export to MusicXML script for Sibelius.
converts audio files from the Windows Media Audio (.wma) format to the Ogg Vorbis (.ogg) format, processing all files recursively under a specified input directory.
xGordian aims to be similar to the older Gordian Knot, while being far easier to use. It supports new Input & Output formats such as DVD and Blu-Ray input, and x264/aac in mkv/mp4 output.
xm2sco is a simple application written in python which will convert a (properly formatted) fasttracker xm module file to a csound score file.1 weekly downloads