OSI-Approved Open Source (121)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (97)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (4)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (102)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (101)
- Modern (79)
- Windows (74)
- BSD (61)
- Mac (43)
- Status: 4 - Beta ×
The pjb_applet project aims to develop a suite of GNOME programs to allow easy, straight forward access and control of the HanGo pjb100 Personal JukeBox.
rentoc is a shell (bash) script that will provide a fast and simple way to automate time-consuming tasks, associated with DAO mode audio CD creation from different media formats such as mp3s, wav files... etc.
Command-line based ripper of audio CD tracks to either Motion Picture Experts Group Layer 3 (MP3) files or to Ogg Vorbis files that requires no user intervention between steps of ripping and encoding.
Ripfoo is an elaborate python script that automates the process of looking up a CD in the cddb database, ripping the wav data off the CD, creating MP3\\\\\\\'s and playlist, and installing the MP3\\\\\\\'s and playlist somewhere.
Smart - is an open source audio player, based on BASS.dlls3 weekly downloads