Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (121)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (97)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (4)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (102)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (101)
- Modern (79)
- Windows (74)
- BSD (61)
- Mac (43)
- Status: 4 - Beta ×
The pjb_applet project aims to develop a suite of GNOME programs to allow easy, straight forward access and control of the HanGo pjb100 Personal JukeBox.
rentoc is a shell (bash) script that will provide a fast and simple way to automate time-consuming tasks, associated with DAO mode audio CD creation from different media formats such as mp3s, wav files... etc.
Command-line based ripper of audio CD tracks to either Motion Picture Experts Group Layer 3 (MP3) files or to Ogg Vorbis files that requires no user intervention between steps of ripping and encoding.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
Ripfoo is an elaborate python script that automates the process of looking up a CD in the cddb database, ripping the wav data off the CD, creating MP3\\\\\\\'s and playlist, and installing the MP3\\\\\\\'s and playlist somewhere.
Smart - is an open source audio player, based on BASS.dlls1 weekly downloads