Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (3)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Audio Tag Editor1,935 weekly downloads
EasyABC is an open source ABC editor108 weekly downloads
KurzFiler is a software for editing the files of the Kurzweil sampler series. It is mainly intended for users of these great instruments.14 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Mr. Random is a utility useful for filling a portable MP3 audio player with music randomly selected from a larger collection situated on a computer hard drive. Filtering and history are supported. Skinnable using SkinLF. Java 6.0 is required to run.6 weekly downloads
EasyTAG is an utility for viewing and editing tags for MP3, MP2, MP4/AAC, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, MusePack, Monkey's Audio and WavPack files. Its simple and nice GTK+ interface makes tagging easier.
free cross-platform music creation software