ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Solaris (3)
- Windows (3)
TiMidity++ is an open source MIDI to WAVE converter and player.210 weekly downloads
The perhaps most userfriendly CD-Writing-package available for Unix. It features online-help, translations to numerous languages and is just very simple to use.52 weekly downloads
DuMP3 is a duplicate and similar file finder.3 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Traffic Sucks. CamGet is a bash script to download images from area traffic camera websites (such as http://www.dpwt.com). This script also adds timestamps to each image, converts image to desired format, and attempts to 'normalize' each image.
My Community Portal is a all in one internet portal that offers, forum, groups, chat, your own e-mail, search engine, internet directory, your own home page, poll's, dating services, buddy list, MP3 and file sharing, and many more.