If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (4)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
UMPlayer is a cross-platform multimedia player supporting many audio and video codecs and file formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It boasts many advanced features such as built-in subtitle search and YouTube player.416 weekly downloads
Cross-platform player and audio manager167 weekly downloads
Elltube is a YouTube Downloader and Converter. The only you have to do is to put YouTube URL and choose the desired format, then, push Download!41 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Bayonne is supported from Savanna.gnu.org. Please visit there. Sourceforge is generally depreciated except for mailing lists, but updated releases will be posted here from time to time.1 weekly downloads
Best media player that will play all format files