OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Omniverse is a simple but power full multimedia player designed for people who watch a series of videos.a beautiful and unique interface, along with support for playlists and YouTube integration.Since Omniverse's main concern was an easy to use multimedia player.Omniverse is an user friendly program that can be used to play numerous video and audio formats.1 weekly downloads
Automatically translate english/french/german text to german/french/english text and output speech in appropriate language. All Automagically with the power of the inter-webs.
A music editor Recording soundtrack/multi seq .wav and sound mixer.
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
emuSICK is a free multiplatform radio automation system based in the QT framework from Trolltech and the best wonderful FMOD sound engine. It allows to play multiple playlist grouped in blocks of time. You should use it in Linux, Windows and Mac.
This project workspace will be used to store thevoddb.org different projects and plugins.