OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
The bastard love child of a large music collection and OCD. Organise and traverse your music collection more efficiently and pedantically than ever before.
This project workspace will be used to store thevoddb.org different projects and plugins.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Freeware made to create Web tv motion contents for Web sites. Allows you to create contents for video-blogging, richmedia presentations, WebTV pages or WebTV interface for corporate portals without any particular scripting langage (no smil or xml).