Try SQL Prompt from Redgate, the add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio that lets you write, refactor, and share SQL. It strips away the repetition of coding, standardizes it everywhere, and lets you add your own code snippets to its customizable library so you can share them with your team. Find out more.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (3)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Linux (1)
- Modern (1)
A web based mp3 player and content management solution for digital music libraries.10 weekly downloads
A tool for Canadian independent bands to keep track of how their album is charting on college/community radio across the nation.
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
Find bottlenecks fast with line-level timings for all your .NET code – C#, VB.NET, any .NET language. Plus, check database query performance to see if the bottleneck is there. Now includes SQL Server execution plan profiling. Try ANTS Performance Profiler on your application now.Sponsored Listing
The bastard love child of a large music collection and OCD. Organise and traverse your music collection more efficiently and pedantically than ever before.
This project workspace will be used to store thevoddb.org different projects and plugins.
Freeware made to create Web tv motion contents for Web sites. Allows you to create contents for video-blogging, richmedia presentations, WebTV pages or WebTV interface for corporate portals without any particular scripting langage (no smil or xml).