OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Mac (5)
- Linux (4)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
Cross platform media manager using XBMC scrapers, featuring a upnp server, fanart, poster and thumbnail support as well as meta data information about movies, tv shows, music, games and more.4 weekly downloads
The syBR Engine is a multi-platform game engine written using C++. It's aim is to extensively use plugins in order to allow easy implementation of new engine parts (such as various sound API, new GUI widgets...).1 weekly downloads
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
Maestro is a web-based music database system which allows users to add and listen music from everywhere on the web.
The bastard love child of a large music collection and OCD. Organise and traverse your music collection more efficiently and pedantically than ever before.
Build An internet TV or Radio Station right from your desktop. Control broadcast of audio and video contents virtually from any device.
mJukebox is a web-based mediaplayer. The application server works as a jukebox and with easy web access you can control your mediaplayer.
This project aims to be an easy to use web interface for scheduling and recording TV shows to your hard drive. It is a rewrite of webvcr+ solely in C#. This project aims to be truly cross platform and run on any platform that supports .Net and MySql
This project workspace will be used to store thevoddb.org different projects and plugins.