- Software Development (12,929)
- Artificial Intelligence (943)
- Astronomy (121)
- Bio-Informatics (544)
- Building Automation (9)
- Chemistry (159)
- Earth Sciences (122)
- Ecosystem Sciences (43)
- Electronic Design Automation (144)
- Human Machine Interfaces (251)
- Information Analysis (455)
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator (133)
- Linguistics (72)
- Mapping (288)
- Mathematics (1,110)
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering (53)
- Internet (5,035)
- Multimedia (4,304)
- System (3,745)
- Board Games (193)
- Card Games (75)
- Console-based Games (75)
- First Person Shooters (140)
- Flight simulator (22)
- Game development framework (225)
- Hobbies (47)
- MMORPG (46)
- Multi-User Dungeons (144)
- Multiplayer (55)
- Puzzle Games (155)
- Real Time Strategy (135)
- Real Time Tactical (4)
- Role-Playing (380)
- Sandbox Games (1)
- Communications (2,881)
- Education (2,384)
OSI-Approved Open Source (34,289)
- Academic Free License (380)
- Adaptive Public License (15)
- Affero GNU Public License (125)
- Apache License V2.0 (1,291)
- Apache Software License (177)
- Apple Public Source License (13)
- Artistic License (249)
- Artistic License 2.0 (24)
- Attribution Assurance License (9)
- BSD License (2,522)
- Boost Software License (102)
- Common Development and Distribution License (73)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (8)
- Common Public License 1.0 (154)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Public Domain (793)
- Other License (550)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (337)
- Windows (35,211)
- Linux (35,192)
- Mac (27,602)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23,246)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (767)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3,274)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1,412)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5,444)
- All BSD Platforms (984)
- All POSIX (6,912)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (16)
- OS Independent (9,473)
- OS Portable (3,788)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (63)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (85)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (73)
- Android (15,898)
- Modern (9,079)
- BSD (6,879)
Showing page 3 of 1621.
PyCharm's debugger is not only one of the fastest available Python 3.6 debuggers, but also able to debug Django templates, and code running remotely, in VMs, and in Docker ContainersAdvertisement
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. Azure has been recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S government institutions, including FedRAMP High authorization that covers 18 Azure services.Advertisement
Realisation of ISO15926 modeling environment
The .Hini project provides an API to .Hini text data files. The .Hini file format aims to provide the succinctness and simplicity of format of...
... Microsoft's System.Windows.Forms library under .NET and GTK# under Mono. It is using the SmartIrc4net library.
Libraries and Components for the .JET Framework
this project is in construction and planning phase.. An Collection for every Library and Component for the .JET Framework this project is a part of...
TidyForNet and wvForNet provide a native .NET/Mono Wrapper for HTML Tidy and wvWare, using C# and interop. It programmers, using languages such as...1 weekly downloads
.NET CLI is a port of the Apache Commons Command Line Interface (CLI) library for parsing command line options and their arguments.1 weekly downloads
This is a calendar control with multi-select. It provides a point and click interface for selecting holidays or special days. It previously...7 weekly downloads
The .NET Class Lookup extension for Google Deskbar is a C# library that provides a custom query for displaying .NET Framework 1.1 documentation
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
My course work about .NET technologies, using ADO.NET, C#.NET, WCF, WinForms and WPF.
Loosely coupled, extensible database access library written in C#. Allows direct database access over a relational vendor-independent data layer as...
. NET Data Layer Library is a software library that contains classes to easily work with databases and SQL programming the construction of phrases.
The DataObjectAnalyzer is a .NET based Object Relational Mapping component built in C#.
Deflate streams decoder/reader
Distributed Hash Table (DHT) .NET implementation. Currently Kademlia DHT implementation.
.NET FTP Client library written in C#11 weekly downloads
Welcome to the .NET FTP Library. The Library provides easier access to FTP server.
An infrastructure library that provides flashcard capabilities.
A C# .NET class library for creating fractals of various types. A related Windows application which uses the library to create fractal images...
This .NET custom control aims to wrap Google chart API.
Implementation of the ISO 8583 protocol for .NET, focused on making the creation, edition and reading of ISO8583 messages as simple and flexible...
... (Internet Relay Chat) library.
.NetCyberKit aims to create a programmers internet toolkit for the Microsoft.Net framework. The library will include functionalilty for advanced DNS...1 weekly downloads
This is an attempt to port the java-awt layout manager idea to the .NET framework.